Quality Assurance/ Quality Control Specialist (Min Deg Biomed Sci, Trng Provided)
Primary activities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing of customer complaints received against finished products including handling of returned customer complaint samples.
- Perform Adverse Event investigations and support compilation and analysis of PQC and AE data for Complaint Unit business processes.
- Support Market Action activities including BPDR/FAR submission, Fact Finding, and Recall
- Authoring Annual Product Reviews (APRs).
- Authoring and managing Quality Agreements (QAs) concerning both other Merck Sites and external vendors and/or contractors involved in the GMP aspects of the Site.
- Providing Quality oversight of supplier information across all categories of suppliers that service WP.
- Run queries / reports / metrics in support of business processes
- Update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) related to these business processes as needed.
- Participate/support compliance projects to sustain and/or enhance compliance
- Participate/support projects to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- Support ad-hoc data requests and analysis
- Author, review, and approve procedures and other control documents.
- Assist with aspects of Regulatory Inspections and commitments
- Participate in internal audits and shop floor inspections
- Performing gap analysis and remediation
- Quality Support/ownership for applicable automation systems
- Regulatory surveillance
- Conduct training on compliance topics
- Execute projects as required by the Associate Director
- Min Diploma / Degree in Chemical Process Technology, Foodscience, Biotechlonogy, Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Science or its equivalents
- No Experience Needed, Full training/ on the job guidance will be provided
- Able to start immediately
If you are interested in any of the positions, do kindly drop your most updated resume to leonleong@ recruitexpress.com.sg (Attn: QA/ QC Specialist- Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd