Quality Assurance / Quality Control Engineer
Power Partners Private Limited| Date Posted: 18-Oct-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- Prepare Quality Plan that supports the project and clients’ requirements on quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC).
- Ensure the non-conforming project activities including potential non-conformance are identified and resolved through approved quality procedures.
- Provide independent QC audit of vendors / contractors and sub-contractor when necessary.
- Ensure all Contractors’ QA/QC control measures and procedures are documented, implemented and auditable.
- Report metrics and statistics on quality related issues such as CoPQ and NCR.
- Responsible for all inspections and coordination of inspection activities to ensure the quality level.
- Maintaining the quality assurance records and execution of periodic inspection on job.
- Ensure that QC inspection work proceeds in accordance with project quality plan, control procedures and inspection procedures.
- Verify that all quality related activities are in accordance with codes and standards.
- Degree in any Engineering disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in QA/QC, preferably in metal related industry.
- Able to work independently and contribute to the team excellence.
- Sound knowledge of industry codes and standard.
Power Partners Private Limited