Quality Assurance Manager
Confidential| Date Posted: 29-May-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for the management of all the quality activities related to the Programme by ensuring compliance with the process reviews and compliance.
- Responsibility to veto the result of any activity, if it is deemed not to meet the required quality level defined in procedures and /or Test Plans.
- Auditing the production processes to ensure that quality management standards and requirements are being adhered to.
- Ensuring auditing and manufacturing documentation is kept up to date.
- Drive continuous improvement of core processes to ensure manufacturing quality is maintained while efficiency is optimized
- Train and assist less experienced members of the QA team on quality procedures, protocols, and documentation
- Train production staff on quality procedures, protocols, and documentation
- Maintain Quality Assurance documentation
- Develop the standard measurements for processes to be compared against
- Inspect and test processes and procedures – take measurements and compare to a predefined standard
- Investigate measurements that are found to deviate from standards
- Coordinate investigation of quality issues with customers and suppliers
- Review, approve and communicate root cause and corrective action to stakeholders.
Salary will commensurate with experience.
Resume to be sent to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Pls state the post applied for in resume. Interview may be conducted via video calls