Quality Assurance Lab Specialist (MNC,exp in Pharmaceutical)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-Apr-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Perform testing of in-coming raw materials, utility water, In-process control, drug substance samples in a GMP pharmaceutical environment.
- Participates in laboratory investigations (when required) and assist in timely closure of investigations, CAPAs and deviations
- Involve in laboratory operations for common pharmacopeia testing methods (e.g. HPLC, GC, LOD, Autotitration, KF, Optical Rotation, wet chemistry, spectrophotometry (FT-IR), pH, conductivity, TOC), etc.
- Support laboratory operations including but not limited to equipment qualification, calibration, cleaning and maintenance, reagent/buffer preparation.
- Participates in method verification and method validation/transfer (when required)
- Responsible for laboratory housekeeping duties.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Diploma/Degree in Chemistry
- Min 3-5 years of Quality Control testing and lab operations within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with common Quality Control testing and laboratory operations for common pharmacopeia testing methods and equipment (e.g. HPLC, GC, LOD, Autotitration, KF, Optical Rotation, wet chemistry, spectrophotometry (FT-IR), pH, conductivity, TOC)).
- Good communication skills (technical writing and verbal communication/presentation)
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd