Quality Assurance Inspector
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Performs mechanical inspection to ensure all quality aspects of the job are met exactly.
- Inspection includes but is not limited to:
- Raw materials, components, fabricated/manufactured parts & assemblies
- First Piece/First Article, Receiving/incoming inspection, in-process, final inspection
- Measures piece parts /components and/or assemblies
- Generates detail inspection and non-conformance reports as necessary.
- Checks documents for accuracy and compliance to requirements
- Read and interpret information from engineering drawings, travellers, specifications and other documents to generate a complete and precise inspection report/record.
- Inspection(s) are internal
- Interfaces and provides support to other departments, suppliers and customers on quality related issues as necessary
- Requires ability to maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Attain positive results and communication through team effort
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills, strong attention to detail
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Engineering preferred
- 1-2 years working in machine shop, assembly clean rooms. Semi-Conductor and/or similar industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications and database software
- Must be able to read and apply production instructions, drawings, BOM schematics, and specifications in a proficient level
- Proficient in GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance)
- Able to read and interpret specifications, standards and engineering drawings/Blue Prints.
- Proficient in mechanical measurement techniques and workmanship standards related to machining and secondary processes such as: paint, power coat, plating, etc.
- Proficient with weld symbols, call-outs, wiring and/or crimping requirements.
- Precision sheet metal
- Proficiency using hand held tools (micrometers, calipers, Optical Comparator and other measuring and test equipment.
- Able to proficiently operate CMM’s and perform basic “CMM” measurements
Working Location: Woodlands
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd