Quality Assurance Executive (Woodlands/Listed Company/5Days)
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 18-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1658307
Entry Level, Experienced
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Maintain, review and improve the organization’s QMS & HACCP system in accordance to latest regulatory requirements & international standards.
- Participate in any surveillance audit.
- Conduct training for new & existing staffs on topics related to food safety, food hygiene/handling, SOP for egg processing etc.
- Follow up latest guidelines established by Health Promotion Board (HPB) to fulfil their requirement at all times.
- Handle complaints/feedback and conduct investigation on any quality issues.
- Initiate immediate corrective actions of non-conformance pertaining to food safety or quality.
- Verify and ensure compliance of CCPs identified by organization.
- Conduct periodic internal audits for all areas.
- Perform calibration activities for tools such as thermometer, weighing balance etc.
- Ensure effectiveness of the Pest Control program.