Quality Assurance Executive - Medical Device
- Evaluate documentation for completeness and consistency, and assign additional actions as necessary and follow-up till closure.
- Conduct investigation on feedbacks and complaints from customers to revert on corrective actions and preventive measures.
- Support audit activities by certification bodies.
- Ensure that all complaints requiring customer responses are properly addressed, as assigned.
- Work closely with inter-departmental personnel to ensure quality is maintained throughout the organization.
- Ensures timely investigation of and response to product complaints.
- Collate and report evidence of adverse event reporting and follow-ups, either directly or vial local RA personnel.
- Coordinate field safety notification and other post-market surveillance with the country
- Regulatory team or distributors according to reporting requirements of local authority and ensure timeliness of responses and compliance until its closure.
- Assist where necessary in other duties for QA and RA
- Minimum Diploma in related courses and above
- Prior experience in QA / RA is required
- Able to start immediate or on short notice period
Interested applicants, please email a copy of your resume in MS Word Format to:
Whatsapp: 9666 7710 with resume
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified
EA Personnel No: R2095121
EA Personnel Name: Cindy Wong Xin Yi
Company EA Registration Number: Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd