Quality Assurance Executive (Chemical / $4000)
- Assist and maintain compulsory compliance of plant for ISO9001 / FSSC22000 / HALAL / KOSHER / RSPO certification
- Ensure that plant complies to all the requested guidelines and protocols.
- Supervise the integration of Quality aspects, including knowledge needs, customer specifications, documentation, training, records.
- Prepare for internal and external audits and ensure successful outcome
- Perform the quality audit to suppliers
- Lead to conduct Investigations of complaints, finished product out of specifications
- Set up / update products information in SAP and Lims for QC lab
- Carry out Lab Test / Trial on need basis
- Review and update QC document system including QC batch sheet / Training plan / Calibration plan / Etc
- 30/70 time basis on QC/QA
- Degree or Diploma in Chemical Process Technology / Quality Management
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in the Petrochemical/Chemical Industry
- Detail knowledge of ISO 9001
- Experience in ISO certification process
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attention to: Tricia Goh
Or call 6736 3280 for a short discussion
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd