Quality Assurance Executive - $4500 per month (West, Near MRT)
It is an opportunity to be a part of a International Company and a global manufacturer of process control and factory automation solutions leader.
Salary range: up to $4,500
Working location: 30 Tuas West Rd, Singapore 638386
Employment Term: Permanent - Full time
Working hours: 8.00am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Responsible to ensures the product and process quality within the operational unit.
- Defining and specifying activities, processes and standards to fulfil the quality requirements for a manufactured material, component or product
- Monitoring Quality KPIs of Operational unit and/or own value stream
- Establish quality standards/guidelines related to products and processes and contribute to their further development
- Monitoring and determining the quality of manufacturing processes and/or outputs against defined internal and regulatory standards
- Reporting and troubleshooting for manufacturing process deviations and defects in finished goods
- Communicate with the departments in the company about performance and quality standards and monitor if they are met
- To train employees in quality measures to ensure that targets are met
- Communicate with external sub-suppliers in order to ensure that their products meet the organization’s quality standards
- Degree in Engineering or Quality Management related.
- Minimum 3 year experiences in Quality Management for Logistic/Production operation environment
- Technical knowledge in terms of Process Management, Quality management systems and quality certifications.
- Excellent coordination & communication skills and good presentation skills
Interested applicant, you may send over your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] OR simply click apply to our job page.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. If you wish to withdraw your consent or correct any of your personal data, please drop us an email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to let us know.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Tan Guo Wei (Isaac) | R1655144
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781