Quality Assurance Engineer - Joo Koon - (Lead frame/IATF16949) - up to $3.6K
- Liaise with process engineers on quality-related issues to follow-up on effective corrective and preventive actions.
- Work with cross functional teams to solve quality issues and meet KPI target.
- Perform internal audit and ensure that quality system is in place at all times.
- Ensure that the quality system conforms to ISO/TS requirements.
- Establish and implement in-house quality monitoring system.
- Ensure continuous improvements in process and procedures implemented in manufacturing.
- Possess at least a Diploma in QA Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant working experience in a manufacturing environment
- Able to operate or use basic measuring tools or equipment.
- Basic knowledge of ISO standards such as ISO9001 & ISO14001 and knowledge of IATF16949 will be an added advantage.
- knowledge of stamping process for leadframe an advantage
- Possess relevant knowledge of application of various QC analytical and troubleshooting tools.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software application.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Good analytical, follow-up and interpersonal skills.
Please submit resumes in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details:-
Position applying for
Quek Hong Guek
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified