Quality Assurance Engineer
- Open communication and continuous growth and development
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client is one of the leading IT outsourcing firms in the region. They have a team with over 30 years of experience that is able to provide a high-quality, customised software solution with a quick turnaround.
You will be responsible for :
- Preparing and testing each component and demonstrating the business condition under tests
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) and analysing results.
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the SDLC.
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams.
- Monitoring and creating logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Performing functional testing of features for release cycles, including creating/executing test cases, raising defects and maintaining defect logs.
- Implementing QA processes, standards & controls.
- Reviewing and analysing specifications to develop effective test plans and preparing data sets for testing.
- Staying up-to-date with best practices and latest tools and frameworks
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 3 years experience, within a Quality Assurance / Testing role.
- You are familiar with waterfall and agile environment, continuous integration and issue tracking such as JIRA.
- You have experience in modern web frameworks such as HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AngularJS, React JS.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd