Quality Assurance Engineer
Gennal Industries Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Jan-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for assuring the implementation and compliance with the Quality Assurance System;
- Control and monitor all activities related to Quality Management System (QMS);
- Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/AC documents;
- Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations;
- Develop method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project;
- Carry out Internal Audit at the site as scheduled in the Project Quality Plan, PQP;
- Liaise the Technical Engineer for submission of material submittals to Consultant;
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by Project Manager and Project Director.
- At least 2 years' QA/QC working experience in A&A works of Commercial Building/Office Towers;
- Willing to work different shifts.
Gennal Industries Pte Ltd