Quality Assurance Engineer (Electronics/Mechanical) - Up to $3500
Quality Assuarance Engineer (Electronics & Mechanical)
• Mon – Fri : 8.30am – 6.00pm
• Ang Mo Kio
• Up to $3,500
• Establish the Plan for Product and Project activities in line with Company ISO 9001 Quality Management System and contractual QAQC requirement for Railway M&E system and Buildings Security System Projects.
• Perform verification and validation activities, including design review, product parts inspection, site installation check, Product acceptance and quality audit
• Liaise with customer and suppliers on product standards and requirements
• Identify and provide solutions to products and process quality issues.
• Reports directly to the Project QAM and assist him on all QA/QC activities in the transportation project.
• Maintain and implement quality program for the activities in the project to meet the quality objectives and goals.
• Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity relating to the process and quality system.
• Initiate, recommend or provide solutions, improvement to the process quality problems through designated channels.
• Verify the implementation of solutions to any problem relating to the process and quality system.
• Control further processing, delivery or installation of non-conforming product until the non-conformities identified have been corrected.
• Assure the timely completion of correction and corrective actions on deficiencies found during audit and verifying its effectiveness.
• Work closely with local and overseas subcontractors on quality control and assurance program supporting the production for the projects.
• Up to $3,500
• Mon – Fri: 8.30am – 6.00pm
• Ang Mo Kio
• Diploma or Degree in Electronics and Computing Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
• At least 3 years QA/QC experience in ISO9001 Quality Management System preferably related to Electronics system integration and EMS activities.
• Preferably at least 1 year of experience in the project and production environment.
• Possess good mechanical engineering background and preferably to have worked in the QA ambience in previous jobs.
• Good supervisory skills to manage QC inspectors and ability to work with all levels of staff inclusive of subcontractors
• Preferably to have the knowledge of problem solving, SPC and other QA tools and techniques.
• Prepare to travel overseas to perform QAQC work for overseas projects
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1550273)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd