Quality Assurance Analyst
Summary of Key Responsibilities
At Marina Bay Sands, the QA Analyst is responsible for the test scripting and execution of testing activities. They are also responsible for ensuring that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, impact assessed, prioritized, documented, tracked, and resolved.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using test tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Plan and execute System Testing activities
- Assist in the coordination of User Acceptance Testing
- Participate in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for Information Services Projects and interface with various Information Services stakeholders such as 3rd party vendor suppliers, development, business analysts and project managers to perform testing activities.
- Design, develop, execute new or update existing test estimation, Test plan, scripts, and cases such as Functional/Black box scenario testing, Performance testing, etc.
- Adhere to IT Quality Control, SDLC, and Project Governance internal and regulatory (Sarbanes Oxley & Casino Regulatory Authority) guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- 3+ years’ experience in IT Quality Assurance role
- Demonstrate applicable knowledge on SDLC, testing methodologies, and frameworks and experience to pro-actively develop sound QA design, plan, solutions, and testing cases.
- Proven ability to analyze and solve problems in a service driven organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to effectively communicate with multiple levels within the organization.
- Ability to demonstrate pro-activeness
- Ability to operate in diverse environments and cultures and enjoys working in challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage/balance tactical vs. strategic on-going initiatives.
- 2-3 years’ experience in software development and able to demonstrate fundamental knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, SDLC best practices, and hands on experience in building multi-tiered standalone or enterprise applications.
- Worked in a Multi-National Corporation and/or Financial Services Industry
- Experience with but not limited to SQA tools such as HP (LoadRunner, ALM, & UFT), QTP.