Quality Assistant Engineer
Vision Manpower Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Jun-2019
EA Licence No: 02C5351|EA Personal Registration No: R1100394
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Ensure engineering quality standards are meet accordingly.
- Ensure all drawings are well maintained.Perform necessary 4M change evaluation.
- Confirmation on drawings for new and existing models.
- Create, editing and maintaining of graphic and dimension design.Generate of Engineering reports/documents.
- Training of QC inspector on inspection procedures.
- Co-ordinate with internal department to carry out project/models.
- Liaise with external vendors on quality issue.Perform CSR and Green Purchase system verification audit to suppliers.Assist on modify/request for new program in SAP system.
- Update/Confirmation all products in SAP systems related to new model, version up,and deletion.
- Carry out job/backup assigned by Superior.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Team Player / Independent / Initiative.
- Good time management and able to multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Computer knowledge of AutoCad and Illustrator added advantage.
Interested applicant, pls. send your resume stating current, expected salary and reasons for leaving each company.
R1100394 / 02C5351
Vision Manpower Pte Ltd