Confidential| Date Posted: 1-Aug-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Review and update the company’s safety management system to ensure compliance with latest regulations, standards and requirements.
- Develop and maintain KPIs to monitor effectiveness of the company’s SMS.
- Perform regular shipboard and office audits to ascertain effective implementation of the company’s SMS.
- Prepare and train ship staff and vessels for SIRE, terminal and other customer inspections.
- Prepare and train shore staff for ISO, TMSA, DOC and other customer audits.
- COC (Deck or Engine) Class 1 with 2 years of experience in similar capacity or at least 3 years of experience as Marine Superintendent or QHSE Superintendent/Executive for tankers.
- Sound knowledge of SOLAS, MARPOL, STCW, MLC, OCIMF and other marine regulations.
- Experience with SIRE and TMSA required.