CANDIDATEASIA GROUP PTE. LTD.| Date Posted: 15-Oct-2019
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage end-to end tender/bidding process for major infrastructure projects including tunnels and viaducts
- Understand the client’s requirements, business environment and complexity to formulate the winning bid strategy and value proposition for tender submission
- Develop plan and manage tender team to achieve the tender deliverables in an effective and efficient manner
- Perform effective engagement with sub-contractors and establish optimum pricing structure.
- Lead, manage and negotiate with sub-contractors on commitment and commercial terms to meet business target/margin.
- Co-ordinate with consultants to resolve technical clarifications for costing and contract terms.
- Responsible for BQ, high quality tender proposal development and submission.
- Manage construction contract administration and project finance till project completion including finalization of project account.
- Degree/ Diploma in Building/ Quantity Surveying or its equivalent
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in construction industry, major infrastructure projects.
- Strong and well versed in contracts conditions
- Registration with professional body will be beneficial.
- Knowledgeable in 3D BIM software will be an advantage.
- Strong project management skills.
- Candidate with extensive work experience and strong project management skills will be considered for senior position.
CandidateAsia Group Pte Ltd