Specific Duties & Responsibilities
Quality Management Systems:
1. Maintain and update SPI’s QMS & EMS for ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 13485 & ISO 14001.
2. Plan & Organize Internal Audits, Reporting of findings & Follow up corrective actions.
3. Manage 3rd party certification body audits on QMS / EMS. Follow up of corrective actions.
4. Manage Document Control for all QMS & QA documents to ensure latest revisions.
5. Update Manual, Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions, Forms etc related to QMS / EMS
6. Plan and organize yearly management reviews for all QMS & EMS, prepare inputs, follow up action items / meeting minutes after the review.
7. Manage customer audits on QMS / Process audits, follow up corrective actions
8. Maintain all documents & records related to QMS, EMS & customer-specific requirements
9. Follow up on all customer declarations & Questionnaires.
10. Quarterly review of legal register for changes to environmental regulations, together with related functions and follow up compliance for EHS laws.
Educational Qualifications : Degree in Engineering / Quality related
Other Technical / Professional Qualifications : Internal Auditor certified for ISO/TS 16949, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, ISO 9001.
1. Min 5 years in managing QMS / EMS and Supplier Quality.
2. Experienced in managing 3rd party certification/surveillance audits & customer audits.
3. Preferabley worked in automotive manufacturing environment, in metal stamping.
4. Experience in conducting internal QMS/EMS audits .
- Good understanding and working knowledge on all the ISO standards (ISO/TS 16949, ISO 13485, ISO 14001 & ISO 9001).
- Knowledge on automotive Core tools – APQP/PPAP, FMEA, SPC & MSA.
SWISS PRECISION INDUSTRIES PTE LTD