QHSE / Facility Manager ➤ Up $7000 / Logistics MNC
Quality, Safety, Health and Environment (QHSE) department management in a 3rd Party Logistics Company, managing a team in resolving every building’s safety, security systems and facility issues.
➧ Basic $5000 - $7000
➧ AWS + Variable Bonus
➧ Mon-Fri (9am - 6pm)
➧ Location : Jurong Island
*Co. Trpt @ Jurong East Mrt
- Develop, implement and ensure compliance to ISO standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001), regulatory authorities & customers.
- Conduct periodic audits, review of the QHSE Management System and implement corrective / preventive actions as necessary.
- Development of best practices for continual improvement
- Actively promote QHSE programmes and initiatives
- Conduct regular site HSE inspections on facilities, machinery and safety equipment
- Investigate accidents, near-miss incidents, and occupational injuries to determine causes & to initiate corrective or preventive measures.
- In charge of quality, health & safety equipment & supplies purchases.
- To conduct monthly Safety & Health meetings to review performance of the Safety & Health Management System.
- With Diploma / Degree in Building / Facilities Management or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of experience Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Management in similar capacity.
- Must be a registered Workplace Safety and Health Officer with MOM & Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) certified Fire Safety Manager.
- Familiar with Workplace Safety & Health Act and knowledge of ISO 45001, ISO 9001 & ISO 14001.
- Familiar with Safe Management Plan (Covid-19)
- Singaporean Only
For consideration, kindly submit your CV by clicking “APPLY Now” or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
**Only shortlisted candidate would be notified**
EA Reg. No: R1873990 | Lucky Lee Ding Cong
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd