NuStar Technologies Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 28-Jun-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Performs duties to maintain the QHSE Management System program in accordance with industry certification requirements (ISO, OHSAS, API, ASME, etc.), customer requirements and NuStar Technologies QHSE standards.
- Interface with customers concerning QHSE program, procedures, QA plans, ITP and other related activity.
- Lead internal, third party and customer audits and coordinate to complete corrective and preventive action for any observation or deficiency raised during the audit.
- Prepare reports that provide actual quality status and actual quality performance.
- Provide assistance to other function in the interpretation of quality specifications and standards.
- Resolving customer complaint thru through investigation, determining root cause by providing corrective & preventive action that eliminates the problem. Augment or change quality program to prevent repeat of the problem.
- Manage QHSE project deliverables.
- Monitor and evaluate functional performances and react to less than desired levels.
- Carry out review of job hazard analysis; maintain safety certification of lifting devices use by manufacturing.
- A degree in mechanical engineering or diploma in technical discipline.
- Process strong background in manufacturing processes, quality assurance, inspection, auditing, calibration, data analysis techniques, and preferably knowledgeable in API, ASTM, ASME, Metal machining, Pressure testing, Welding & NDE requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience with Oil and Gas Industry
- Working with people of various social, cultural and religious backgrounds
- Possess effective leadership ability within a team environment.
- Demonstrate good negotiation, motivating, planning and, interpersonal and communication skills.
NuStar Technologies Pte Ltd