QEHS (QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH & SAFETY)
- Responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring & reviewing of QEHS Management System to ensure system performance, legal and regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for ensuring QEHS policies, objectives and targets are set to enforce company policy, disseminated to promote staff awareness and results are monitored periodically.
- Conduct internal audits, gap analysis, root cause identification and recommend corrective actions to ensure continuity & effectiveness of Asiatic’s QEHS Management System in accordance with ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001.
- Coordinate external audits and maintain QEHS documents for ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 Certification.
- Assume the role of Document Controller for all QEHS related documentation to ensure the Integrated Management System are always updated.
- Assume the role of Workplace Safety & Health Officer (WSHO). Organize and conduct monthly QEHS meeting.
- Ensure all QEHS related incident and/or accident are thoroughly investigated and effectively closed. Collate and analyse incident/accident statistics, prepare reports, make recommendations and implement control measures and/or procedural changes to eliminate/reduce the risk of future occurrences.
- Conduct EHS induction for new employees, contractors, contract workers, temp staff and/or visitors as and when necessary.
- Responsible for the effectiveness of QEHS programs for Asiatic’s staff, contract workers, vendors, contractors & visitors where applicable.
- Manage and/or provide guidance to contractors/sub-contractors in engaging their services and ensure safety rules are enforced during their course of work within Asiatic's premise.
- Liaise, coordinate & handles all QEHS related matters with the relevant authorities such as MOM, NEA, HSA, SCDF, SPF.
- Conduct and review Risk Assessment.
- Undertake audits and workplace inspections to proactively identify processes where health and safety management practices can be improved to enhance health and safety performance.
- Conduct and review Aspect & Impact Study.
- Identify training needs, organize & provide related training programs to strengthen the employees’ awareness on QEHS on a regular basis.
- Keep abreast with local EHS related legislations and disseminate such information effectively to enable continual improvement.
- Responsible for managing a team of contracted security guards to ensure premises security is complied and operational procedures are adhered to.
- Manage the preventive security system including CCTV.
- Observe, review and recommend effective solutions with regards to safety and/or security matters.
- Keep abreast with updates of security-related matters and assume the role as the company SGSecure Representative.
- Diploma/Degree in Chemical Engineering or Environment/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Min 3 years work experience in related field, with good knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental Law & Regulations of Singapore.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Able to communicate in both English and Mandarin to liase with Chinese Associates.
- Must be a Registered Workplace Safety & Health Officer (WSHO) with MOM.
Interested candidates please send an updated CV in Ms Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call Wui Hui Ni (Reg no: R1983890) @ 6326 0116 for a confidential discussion.
*********FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION*********
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
• Current & Expected salary
• Reason(s) for leaving (for all full-time job)
• Notice Period / Availability to commence work
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd