QC Technician x 2 (Up to $ 2200 / Tuas)
• Salary: $1800 - $2200 + Allowance + OT
• Location: Tuas, Transport provided at Woodlands, Choa Chu Kang, Bishan, Jurong East and Boon Lay
• No experience needed, training provided
• Perform audits to ensure laboratory practices are in compliance with established department, site procedures and safe laboratory practices.
• Perform validation as required to ensure equipment is properly installed and capable of performing consistently as intended.
• Perform QC testing of products to ensure compliance with quality specifications, particularly in compliance with ISO requirements.
• Assist the chemist in conducting lab investigation relating to product failures and participate in the implementation of corrective actions as necessary.
• Assist chemist in conducting experiment /analysis to support new product release and enhancement of test methods
• Ensure controlled documents to support QC operation are properly maintained and readily available.
• NITEC / Diploma in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Chemical Process Technology or other equivalent
• 0 - 3 years working experience in chemical testing lab
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Siag Kar Yean (Karen)
Registration Number: R1985282
EA Licence No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd