QC Supervisor (5 days, $2200-$2600)
- Perform failure analysis on quality problems found by QC Inspector/ QA Technician, work together with other departments on problem resolution.
- Supervise daily QA/QC including FA activities to ensure inspections are carried out appropriately.
- Conduct analysis and reporting of quality performance.
- Implement document and quality data control.
- Handle customer complaint/ reject and ensure that they are resolved satisfactorily with countermeasures being done and recorded.
- Supervise practice of SPC Procedure and initiate reaction plan for out of control situation.
- Assist QA Manager in coordinating engineering change/ production part approval process.
- Supervise generation of QA Work Instruction/ procedure and Part Inspection Plan.
- Monitor vendor quality performance and verify corrective actions to ensure actions’ effectiveness.
- Identify and initiate actions to prevent nonconformity relating to internal processes and products.
- Train QA Inspector/ QA Technician when required.
- Provided solutions to problems encountered by staff.
- Recommend quality improvement measures to immediate superior.
- Control of Reject Area for nonconforming materials/ products.
- Raise NCMR/ CAR according to procedures.
- ITE/ Diploma with 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- $2200-$2600 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 day work week.
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310