QC Specialist - Medical device ($3.5K to $4.5K)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-May-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Lead and drive internal and/or supplier non-conformances to ensure timely disposition for closure of QNs.
- Identify and drive continuous Product Quality improvement of internal manufacturing processes for existing products.
- Perform monitoring and analysis on creeping issues on reported Customer Returned Instrument history and identify continuous Product Quality improvement opportunities.
- Identify and establish in-process/ outgoing Product QC inspection criteria and provide training to QC Technicians.
- Maintain KPIs for monitoring of process and/or product quality, perform analysis, and interpret trends, identifying and activating on appropriate actions as necessary.
- Maintain and ensure Products CDF are timely updated for Product Safety periodic assessment by certification house.
- Participate and review Site Process Validation activities to ensure Quality control adequacy.
- Generate and analyze weekly, monthly Product Quality performance reports for Management review.
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or relevant engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of manufacturing quality control in regulated environment is preferred.
- Experience in Process validation activities as Quality function.
- Knowledge of MDSAP and/or ISO13485 requirements. Preferable lead auditor certified.
Medical / Scientific Devices MNC
Salary range: $3.5K to $4.5K
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd