QC Lab Technologist
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1103861
Entry Level, Experienced
Roles & Responsibilities
- Report directly to the senior chemist
- Perform chemical analysis
- Assist in coordinating daily laboratory activities and maintaining lab-quality records.
- Carrying out chemical sampling.
- Performing maintenance and basic troubleshooting of analytical equipment.
- Purchasing Laboratory supplies and consumables.
- Preparation of analytical reports.
- Improvement and development of analytical methods.
- Planning and initiation of programs for sample flow and accountability.
- Assisting in the evaluation and implementation of new instruments and techniques.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
At least 1-2 years working experience
Minimum Diploma or Degree in Chemical / chemistry
Salary up to 2.6K
Jessie Hoe Huey Miin
CEI Registration no: R1103861
EA Licence: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd