QC Lab Analyst (Shift) / US MNC / WEST
- Provide testing and analytical services to plant operations to ensure seamless and smooth process operations
- All operations in the analytical laboratory are carried out in a safe and productive manner, adhering to GMP/GLP standards at all times.
- Develops and applies basic procedural knowledge of work area.
- Requires to perform compositing of samples.
- May utilize basic systems and tools in completion of tasks.
- Develops a working knowledge of how own activities integrate with the work of the team.
- Assignments are routine and recurring in nature. Uses basic information-gathering skills.
- Uses established tools and procedures to solve task-related problems: Identifies and resolves routine and recurring problems.
- Receives close supervision or is guided by detailed instructions for all work.
- Diploma in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Food Technology or in related discipline or GCE "A","O" or "N" Level with at least 1 to 3 years’ experience.
- Competent in advance laboratory instrumentation, such as HPLC, GC, ICP, FTIR, NIR, etc.
- Preferred 1-2 years’ relevant experience in chemistry laboratory testing environment or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Required to work under rotating 12 hours shift.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16452
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD