QC Lab Analyst (Rotating Shifts, up to $4500!)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Jun-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1762843
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Responsible for housekeeping duties in the lab.
- Responsible for the timely completion of chemical testing of raw material, intermediates, in-process control samples and final API and data verification.
- Ensure that all test equipment is used and maintained correctly.
- Perform any method transfer or method qualification reports or equipment qualifications and support the transfer of new products.
- Maintain up-to-date, complete and precise records of all tests performed.
- Adhere to cGMP and GLP requirements and apply 6S concept.
- Assist in the resolution of quality problems as required.
- Developing and changing of in-house laboratory procedures as appropriate.
- Train new analyst.
- Support Audit preparation and any audit related activity
- Adheres to and supports all EHS & E standards, procedures and policies
- Any other general administrative duties/ad-hoc projects as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Min diploma in biopharma or testing/analytical labs.
- Chemistry related background and familiar with testing equipment
- At least 1-2 years of experience in related field
- Able to start work immediately will be advantageous
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call 6736 3280 to look for Kayley
EA Personnel: Kayley Ng Yin Yi (R1762843)
Company Registration No.: 99C499
Recruit Express Pte Ltd