QC Lab Analyst (MNC / Tuas)
- Responsible for housekeeping duties in the lab.
- Responsible for the timely completion of chemical testing of raw material, intermediates, in-process control samples and final API and data verification.
- Ensure that all test equipment is used and maintained correctly.
- Perform any method transfer or method qualification reports or equipment qualifications and support the transfer of new products.
- Maintain up-to-date, complete and precise records of all tests performed.
- Adhere to cGMP and GLP requirements and apply 6S concept.
- Assist in the resolution of quality problems as required.
- Developing and changing of in-house laboratory procedures as appropriate.
- Train new analyst.
- Support Audit preparation and any audit related activity
- Adheres to and supports all EHS & E standards, procedures and policies
- Any other general administrative duties/ad-hoc projects as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Min. Degree in Chemistry
- Min. 1 - 2 years prior working experience, preferably in a GMP environment in the biopharma/chemical industry
- Familiar with analytical testing equipment
- Able to perform 12 hour rotating shift
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply, training is provided!
Interested candidates can send your full resume in MS Word format to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Subject: QC Lab Analyst
or call 67363280 and look for Charleen
EA Personnel: Charleen Wong Swee Gek (R1875117)
EA Licence No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd