QC Lab Analyst (Contract/ Jurong/ Pharmaceutical)
- Test raw material specific to value stream, in process check, turnaround samples and final product samples and final product samples (including stability and retained samples).
- Conduct micro testing for process water, APIs, purified water and specific raw materials.
- Manage retained sample and reference standard in accordance to written procedure.
- Perform usage decision for Value Stream specific raw materials in accordance with the relevant procedures.
- Update and monitor the quality trends and inform laboratory chemists on any abnormality observed to enable immediate corrective action.
- Maintenance of lab instruments through proper usage and basic troubleshooting of lab instruments malfunctions so as to minimize equipment and production downtime.
- Perform general lab housekeeping duties including disposal of lab chemical and solid waste.
- Minimum Diploma in in fields related to chemistry, biochemistry or microbiology
- Must be able to work shift hours, and weekend whenever required.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16981.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD