QC Chemist (Pharma MNC) / WEST
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD| Date Posted: 6-Nov-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3051|EA Personal Registration No: R1109239
Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform analytical testing accurately and efficiently and in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Sound knowledge in the compendia monograph and general chapters requirements
- Able to assess the impact to products based on monograph changes/updates/introduction.
- Perform equipment verification and calibration in accordance to procedures.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment where required.
- Perform laboratory equipment verification and calibration in accordance to procedures where required.
- Ensure all documentations and quality records are conducted in accordance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) requirements and that they are filed in accordance to existing policies.
- Train fellow colleagues on written procedures and SOPs pertaining to equipment operation, analytical and microbiological test methods and general laboratory operation.
- Perform review and approval of test results in the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- Degree in Science (preferably Chemistry) or equivalent discipline
- A minimum of 1-2 years QC experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry
- Possess experience in compendia monograph (pharmacopeia) tests evaluation for raw materials and finished products is a must
- Familiar with GMP and GLP
- Familiar with Empower system is an advantage
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com to upload your resume on our website.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Fiona Koh | Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD