QC API Lab Analyst - Manufacturing MNC
- To provide an effective testing and analytical service to the plant ensuring that products manufactured are tested to specification on time and plant quality and safety goals are met.
- Ensure that all raw material, in-process and finished product testing and method transfer testing is carried out per schedule and per GMP.
- Ensure that records are maintained to appropriate requirements.
- Responsible for housekeeping duties in the lab.
- Responsible for the timely completion of chemical testing of raw material, intermediates, in-process control samples and final API and data verification.
- Ensure that all test equipment is used and maintained correctly.
- Perform any method transfer or method qualification reports or equipment qualifications and support the transfer of new products.
- Maintain up-to-date, complete and precise records of all tests performed.
- Adhere to cGMP and GLP requirements and apply 6S concept.
- Assist in the resolution of quality problems as required.
- Developing and changing of in-house laboratory procedures as appropriate.
- Train new analyst.
- Support Audit preparation and any audit related activity
- Adheres to and supports all EHS & E standards, procedures and policies
- Any other general administrative duties/ad-hoc projects as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Min Degree in Chemistry / Chem Engineering or any relevant background
- Possesses some internship experience will be good
- Speak well and meticulous
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, you can call 6736 3280 to look for Jace Choo
Jace Choo Oi Kei
EA Personnel No: R1875164
EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd