QC Analyst (6 months contract) / Immediate / WEST
- Work in accordance with all relevant quality related requirements, not limited to GMP, EFFCI, ISO.
- Perform and record basic routine equipment maintenance and daily calibration control checks
- Support miscellaneous laboratory functions, such as preparing solutions, maintaining lab supplies, filing retain and documentation, preparing samples for despatch and store, and retrieve retained samples and reference samples.
- Perform a variety of quality control related sensory assessments including organoleptic and visual determinations
- Perform a variety of quality control related measurements (e.g. chemical tests to determine pH, acid values & specific gravity, refractive index, melting point, flashpoint to determine the physical characteristics of the sample as well as GC and HPLC.
- Perform basic sample verification & investigations in the event of non-conformance.
- Min. Diploma or University degree in Chemistry, Biology, Food Sciences
- At least 2-3 years laboratory experience in a fragrance, flavour, chemical, or any related industry
- Operational experience of a laboratory environment, analytical equipment and instruments such as weighing balance, Densitometer, Refractometer, Moisture balances, Karl Fischer Titrator, Acid value titrator, GC, HPLC, is preferred.
- Knowledge of chemical substances, hazardous material and related local regulations.
- Basic Sensory evaluation capability / potential capability preferred.
- Able to commit 6 months contract and start immediate
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16348
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD