TRUSSCO PTE LTD | Date Posted: 30-Dec-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Roles & Responsibilities
- Take charge of the quality assurance and quality checking processes; and establish the company’s quality management system.
- Follow through on company’s procedures and ensure adherence to production practices, product quality standards, site installation standards, safety standards, as well as monitor the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of product output.
- Monitor and take appropriate action to rectify lapses in any quality, safety or efficiency issues.
Training & Development
- Develop installation courses, safety courses or other training programs as required; and take charge of obtaining accreditation with BCA accordingly.
- Oversee the training of staff, workers and other persons external to the company, including the training of trainers.
Quality certifications and procedural requirements
- Coordinate and develop an ISO system for the company.
- Monitor the industry’s changing safety and quality requirements to recommend and oversee implementation of BCM, Bizsafe, and other accreditations.
Degree/Diploma in Quality Managent or its equivalent
Working experience with ISO standard