Our client is a technology service provider offering machine learning based solutions to businesses spread across industries ranging from finance, internet technology, manufacturing, logistics and many more.
You will be responsible for executing manual test cases and analysing the results. Your work includes:
- Ensure quality throughout the development and implementation lifecycle.
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams.
- Documenting testing phases and defects.
- Monitoring and creating logs.
- Implementing QA processes, standards & controls.
- Reviewing and analyzing specifications to develop effective test plans and preparing data sets for testing.
You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and have at least 1 year experience in a testing role. Solid knowledge of manual testing and QA concepts is required along with hands on work with applications within business environment. You are a team-player who can learn quickly and start performing with minimal supervision. You also have an aptitude for problem solving and detail orientation.
- A role for early stage software professionals
- Join an established technology service provider
- Great work culture and excellent work life balance
Snaphunt Pte Ltd