QA Technician ( Outgoing /Day shift / Tuas )
Ø US MNC - Good career opportunities and benefits
Ø Basic + Allowances + OT
Ø 12 Hours Shift / Working 2 Days Rest 2 Days / Tuas
Ø AWS + VB / Transport & Training provided
- Inspect incoming raw materials and components to ensure compliance with quality specifications, particularly ISO 13485 and 21- CFR – 820.
- Perform inspection, manufacturing batch record and documentation review for completeness and accuracy prior to product release and/or closure
- Management calibration program to support measurement instruments used for product release and environmental monitoring.
- Perform physical Nonconforming Material segregation and disposition per approved instructions.
- Perform inventory transactions in JDE as part of quality inspection and product release process.
- Maintain filing system for the outgoing inspection reports.
- Assist in trending of quality data, monitoring and report on quality procedural deviations.
- Interact and co-ordinate with other departments to resolve quality issues.
- Participate in quality and process improvement opportunities
- NITEC / Diploma in any engineering field or equivalent.
- No experience needed as training provided
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Lee Chia Xin (Karen)
Registration Number: R1769288
EA License No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd