QA Technician (Microbiology) - Pharma MNC ($2K to $2.7K)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
- Safety and ISO14001 Environmental accountability. Ensure a safe, healthy and environmentally-friendly workplace by observing Company’s rules and procedures. Active involvement in prevention, elimination of potential safety hazards and participation in activities which promotes recycling, replacement and reduction of resource materials
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) accountability. Observing GMP rules and procedures.
- Reporting up on all incidents / accidents, near misses, deviations from plan and when required, to take part in further investigations.
- Reporting up on all quality incidents, near misses, non conformance from SOP, Specifications and when required, to take part in further investigations.
- Participate in CI Lab Lead & support/ lead CI projects to improve productivity practice. Contribute into departments activities that are needed in order to achieve goals set for the department eg. Kaizen submission, team building, safety kaizen submission, 20Keys and others.
- Assist Microbiologist in Lab Investigation Handling, audit of CEA / clean room on control of microbiological contamination and hygiene practices.
- Develop microbiological test methods including purchasing of appropriate equipment and consumable. Ensure alignment to applicable standards test method and specifications.
- Min 2 years in micro lab exp - Gram Stain, Aseptic Techniques, Pipetting
- Min Diploma in Science
Salary range: $2.4K to $2.7K
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd