Working Days & Hours: 12 hour am shift
• Inspect incoming raw materials and components to ensure compliance with quality specifications, particularly ISO13485 and 21 CFR 820.
• Perform manufacturing batch record and documentation review for completeness and accuracy prior to product release and/or closure.
• Manage calibration program to support measurement instruments used for product release and environmental monitoring.
• Perform environmental monitoring, measurement and publish test report.
• Performing physical non-conforming material segregation and disposition per approved instructions.
• Maintain filing system for inspection reports.
Min N /O level / NITEC
Interested candidates, do submit your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd