QA Technician (Food/ Senoko)
1. Assist QM & PD executive into monitoring and maintaining production operations in accordance to HACCP, ISO 9001 and GMP program.
2. Support plant operations food safety and quality control for production, incoming inspection and other QA/QC activities throughout the manufacturing process.
3. Perform routine QC checks in accordance to documented HACCP Plan and Procedures.
4. Manage QA withheld inclusive of product on hold activities, sorting and release.
5. Monitoring critical control points (CCP) implementation as per HACCP / ISO Standards.
6. Assist QM & PD executive to conduct calibration job as per procedure.
7. Assist QM & PD executive to perform complaint / retention sample evaluation, to determine root cause.
8. Assist QM & PD executive into managing QC Laboratory, chillers, sample retention and QA hold area, to ensure cleanliness and housekeeping to meet 5S standards.
9. Ensure employees are following all food safety and worker safety practices.
10. Collect product samples for product retention program.
11. Responsible for the correct recording and filing of all relevant record logs and documentation.
12. Conduct microbial and pH testing for finished product and raw materials, and recording of results.
13. Perform incoming material testing, i.e. soy bean, packaging material, and material COA review.
14. Prepare chemical solution for production use.
15. Perform swab test to verify the cleaning condition of equipment and workers’ hygiene.
Functional Skills and Capabilities required
1. Perform jobs and assignments with dedication and alignment with Company’s vision, mission, values, goals and objectives
2. Responsible with high sense of urgency to complete task as per expected dateline.
3. Interact, communicate well with individuals at all levels and functions. Able to command/educate others to meet food safety and quality requirement.
4. Familiar with Quality and Food Safety system requirement for cold chain products, ISO 22000, ISO 9001 and GMP program.
5. Work independently with minimal guidance required and good time management.
6. Systemic thinking and application of quality tools in problem solving and providing solutions.
1. Diploma in Food Science and Technology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Microbiology or equivalent.
2. Experience in QA/QC in relevant food industry is added advantage. Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply
3. Knowledge in Microsoft Windows, i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
4. Willing to hands-on to perform laboratory testing and product evaluation at shop floor.
5. Posses good written and oral communication skills
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9754
EA Registration Number: R1655911
EA Personnel: Choi Syeulgi
People Profilers Pte Ltd