QA Technician ($2500-$3000)
- Specialize in processes and perform higher level of troubleshooting and failure analysis.
- Guide technicians and operators to achieve output and quality.
- After-sales support to subsidiaries and representative offices on customer complaint process pertain to product technical quality issue.
- Effectiveness of the corrective action process and the improvement implementation.
- Documentation of the production inspection plan, process control plan, technical work instruction.
- Documentation of Corrective Action Request (‘CAR’), processing of returned material, maintenance of product quality tracking status.
- Plan and track receiving quality inspection results and records.
- Compile quality summary report.
- ITE/ Diploma with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in quality and production environment are advantageous.
- Experience in Improvement Project/ Teams are advantageous.
- Working Hours & Days: 8.45am-5.30pm (Mon-Fri) & 9am-1pm (Alt Sat)
- $2500-$3000 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310