QA Software Engineer (QA Automation)
Glittering Boost Digital is a digital entertainment company. We believe that delivering best in class entertainment through innovative products built upon careful UX research, finely crafted code and highly scalable infrastructure will change the way consumer see entertainment. We love everything digital akin to the movie “Ready Player One”, we believe that is what entertainment should be right now.
We’re looking for a QA Software Engineer (QA Automation) to join GBD! Working from our Singapore Office, you will play a key role in building and shaping the entertainment of tomorrow.
What You Will Do
· Design and drive implementation of end to end test automation frameworks needed to test all the dimensions of products including functional correctness, performance, scale and security
· Perform manual testing and create automation of Acceptance, Unit, Functional, Regression, Performance and Security testing by collaborating with subject-matter experts to optimize test coverage and trace to business requirements
· Work with developers to understand new features, troubleshoot major product issues, determine root causes, and identify solutions
· Analyze defect patterns across entire product and drive test initiatives to resolve or prevent them in the future
· Explore new areas and technology to improve automation and QA efficiency
· Be part of every whole product lifecycle. Dream, Build, Run and Iterate
· Work with the Design team to ensure the perfect~ UI and UX
· Carry out code reviews to guarantee code quality
What We Are Looking For
· 1+ years of experience in automation and QA (Automation experience is a must)
· BS/BA degree in a technical field, such as computer science (or equivalent years of relevant experience)
· Strong CS fundamentals and problem-solving skills
· Solid understanding of black box testing, performance testing, test automation, requirements traceability and general QA process reporting
· Master in one or more testing tools: selenium, monkeyrunner, Appium, jmeter, etc.
· Comfortable learning new technologies quickly
· Love in clean, fast, testable and scalable code
· Appreciation of UX, automation, fast executing and well-crafted code
· Familiar with Agile Methodology
· Must be able to communicate in basic Mandarin due to close collaboration with Mandarin speaking counterpart in Taiwan
· More years of qualified experiences will be considered as a senior.
What We Offer
· Competitive compensation tied to contribution, not experience or career path
· Grow with us as management or technology contributor
· Coaching our junior and peers is part of our DNA
· 13 Month Salary
· Up to 6 months performance bonus
· Insurance benefits covers medical and dental
· No dress code
· Flexible working hour
· Top of the line Laptop (Windows/Mac) with dual monitor
· Monthly off-site team activities
GLITTERING BOOST DIGITAL PTE. LTD.