QA Section Manager / Supervisor
Salary: $4,000 - $5,000
Location: Ang Mo Kio
Working hours: 8am – 5.30pm
My client is a microelectronic industry leader in design, development, manufacture, sale and support of advanced semiconductor equipment.
- Manage QA section
- Lead inspection teams (IQA & OQA), QA Supervisor and Engineers
- Take charge of all related QA equipment and inventories
- Review effectiveness of outgoing procedures and the inspectors’ skill set/training
- Actively look for methods and solutions to establish IQC/OQC procedure for new/transferred products & processes
- Manage Quality Management System, Document Control & Audits
- Maintain and improve on ISO9001 QMS and RBA (EICC) systems
- Establish quality plans & activities, ensure readiness of all sections for internal/external audits.
- Tracking of non-conformances and follow up on internal/external CAR, 8D, customer feedbacks and returns.
- Work with relevant section in-charge and if necessary organize meeting to ensure document distributed by HQ are properly transferred & fan out.
- Assist in maintaining Workplace Safety & Health Risk Management system
- Conduct workplace risk assessment with WSH consultant
- Review with section heads on WSH consultant’s proposed activities to meet regulatory requirements.
- To perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Diploma/Degree in engineering related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of working experiences managing quality in manufacturing environment, preferably semiconductor related industry.
- Good working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015
- Possess strong process analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead a team towards common objective
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Angela Win Myint
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0857
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg no. R1984514
Job ID: 47238
People Profilers Pte Ltd