SUPERFORM CONSULTING PTE LTD| Date Posted: 25-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 15C7536|EA Personal Registration No: R1988500
Bachelor's / Honours
Job Title: Quality Assurance , Regulatory Affairs Manager
Working Days: Mon -Fri
Working Hours : 7.45AM-4.45PM
Salary : Basic upto $7000
- Ensure all laboratory procedures are carried out in accordance with the written SOP.
- Responsible for management of quality control duties such as establishment, verification and implementation of all quality control procedures.
- Ensure all raw and packaging materials, bulk solutions and finished products meet the necessary specifications.
- In-charge of the release of finished products.
- Maintain quality system to comply with GMP(PIC/s), FDA21 CFR Parts 210 &211, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 & MDD93/42/EEC Annex II.
- Supervised R&D activities, sales and marketing support.
- Obtain regulatory /product registration approval for medical products to be marketed in various territories.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Biotechnology, Chemistry, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Required Skill(s): Management, QA, Regulatory Affairs, ISO 13485:2016
WONG MENG KANG
Superform Consulting Pte Ltd
SUPERFORM CONSULTING PTE LTD