QA/QC Technician/Asst Engr(Weekend Req, 2.5 - 3.1K, Tuas)
Monitoring, inspecting and surveillance of all activities for painting & insulation work.
- Attending monthly meeting with contractor and suppliers to ensure inspections are achieved according to scheduled time.
- Submitting daily inspection report on quality and safety to ensure that works are done as per project specification.
- Final Inspection Report of Coating, Painting & Insulation for all materials prior to shipping to submit for reviewed.
- Monitoring and inspection surface preparation painting, perform test and control calibration interval of equipment.
- Monitoring all quality related activities on the project.
- Reviewing and validating QC Inspection test plans and work problem solving with project team.
- Ensure safety plans, method statements and risk assessments are followed.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Work flexibly to accommodate the changing needs of the project; working
- NITEC/Diploma in any field with 2 years QA/QC working experience
- Must be computer literate.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621