QA / QC Lab Technician (Chemical MNC)
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD| Date Posted: 6-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3051|EA Personal Registration No: R1109239
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Conduct analysis on finished products. Ensure quality of products through correct operation of test equipment and analysis in accordance to specifications and requirements.
- Hands on experience in test equipment’s such as FTIR, Gel permeation chromatography and Karl Fischer titration are added advantage.
- Update the analysis results into SAP and ensure results are within specifications before approval.
- Maintain in good working order all laboratory equipment. Ensure propose maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment are carried out in accordance to schedule.
- Maintain ISO9001:2015 QMS, ISO 14001:2015 EMS and OHSAS 1800:2007. Ensure quality procedures and work instructions are executed and maintain proper documentations of quality records.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of chemicals.
- Administrative duties as required
- Minimum Diploma in chemical process technology or Specialist Diploma in Laboratory Management & Instrumentation.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ laboratory experience.
- Able to handle analysis with precision and testing equipment independently.
- Laboratory analysis methods (ASTM) / ISO quality systems.
- Able to do overtime when necessary.
- Able to commence with short notice and willing to work in Jurong Island
- Candidates with no prior experience will be considered
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com to upload your resume on our website.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Fiona Koh | Registration No: R11092398
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD