QA/QC Engineer @ Joo Koon (5 Days, Max $4K)
Our client is the only privately owned specialist Fire Protection Contractor registered with BCA, pre-qualified to tender all government projects with an unlimited financial limit. They have also expanded their business to Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia and Myanmar to cater to their overseas markets.
Working Hours: Weekdays 8.15am - 6pm
- Organize, implement, conduct and manage the QA/QC Programs as per the Company's Quality Policy.
- Coordinate the document controls of technical submittals, drawings, etc with the Project Team and to ensure that the QA/QC validation has been done, to ensure their issue, amendments and recall of controlled documents.
- Coordinate all inspections, monitor the required tests and record inspections and tests made pas the Contract Plan and Contract Specifications.
- Liaise with the Client's representatives for the conduct of day-to-day quality related project activities.
- Assist QA/QC Manager in conducting internal quality audits.
- Ensure that Non-Conformance Report (NCR) are raised once the activities deviated from the Contract Specifications or normal construction industry practices.
- Singaporean only
- Min Diploma in engineering
- Min 2 years’ relevant experience in QA/QC field for M&E projects
Please attach your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)