QA / QC Engineer
We have an immediate requireemnt for a QA/QC Engineer to be assigned to our client, a well established International Technology Company delivering high-tech solutions to address the requirements of their clients globally.
* Coordinate Field Construction and manage QA/QC activities within Singapore. Responsible for Quality Assurance / Quality Control of our client's systems during construction, commissioning and operations phases.
* Inspect the job as per approved procedures, client’s specification, applicable code, standards & approved drawings. Accountable for the quality and workmanship of every activity, precise knowledge of all aspects of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural, and Structural discipline interfacing the
* Responsible for QA/QC documents of the complete project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered, and other important QA/QC documents.
* Participate in Construction & Technical meetings related to the projects being executed and potential project opportunities as their representative.
* Ensure HSE requirements are all in place at all time and ensure compliance to HSE regulations and requirements.
* Read, understand, and implement project related ITP, Procedures, Specification requirements.
* Ensure Material verification against MDR, MIL Cert, etc.
* Review piping pressure test pack and compiling of weld and material summary reports.
* Final document compilation and submission and get client acceptance.
* Any other responsibilities relevant to the QA / QC Engineer role
* Bachelor degree/diploma in engineering and with valid welding inspection certificate such as AWS Certified Welding Inspector or CSWIP 3.1.
* Minimum 5 to 8 years of relevant working experience in EPC projects with multi discipline.
* Knowledgeable in reading, understanding engineering drawings and specification requirements.
* Knowledgeable in welding inspection, NDT methods and in quality assurance and quality control system.
* Understand piping fabrication/installation inspection and testing requirements.
* The candidate will be on SAITECH's payroll and will be assigned to work for our client.
* This is a contract position of initially 6-months and renewable for further periods of 6-months each time.
* Salary will be based on qualifications and experience.
* Interested candidates: please email your detailed resume in MS-Word format to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
* Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by our client before we offer them employment with us, on our company, SAITECH's payroll.
* Experienced in using Microsoft Office programs
* Ability to work in a high energy, start-up-based environment.
* Strong communication skills to convey ideas and technical information effectively with team and customers
Saitech International Pte Ltd