QA Manual Tester - FX Trading
- Work alongside industry veterans to develop cutting edge system
- Strong opportunities to develop your career
- Great work culture
Our client is a Fintech company and they have designed a trading platform for low-latency access to worldwide FX liquidity. Through their platform, they aim to tackle and resolve existing issues in FX trading as well as provide analytics to the user to capitalise their liquidity and trading history.
You will be responsible for :
- Test case design and planning throughout the whole development life cycle
- Performing manual testing to find bugs.
- Bug analysis and tracking
- Setting up and maintenance of a testing environment
- Continuous improvement of the testing process and testing quality and efficiency
- You possess a Bachelor degree or above in engineering, computer science or other related fields
- You have at least 2 years of working experience in software test development
- You have a deep understanding of Manual test methodologies and principles
- You are proficient in test procedures and test case design methods can take the initiative to technical research
- You are highly experienced with testing tools such as Jira, TestRail, Git, TestNG, CI/CD pipelines, etc
- You are familiar with Linux or Unix operating system, and at least one UI automation framework.
- You are experienced with at least one programming language such as C/C++/Java
- You have proven experience in database and SQL.
- You have strong logical thinking, negotiation, and conflict management ability.
- You are a strong team player.
- You are adaptable and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You are result-driven and deliver work of high standard.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd