QA Manager / Up to 8k / Senoko
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 6-May-2021
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R2094472
Manager, Senior Manager
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
The client is plant-based meat manufaturer which specialises in vegetarian food solutions for business in SEA and the U.S. The firm is constantly expanding and has gotten the support of institutional and private investors.
- Leads the production team in addressing quality assurance issues.
- Conduct regular internal audits, surveillance, and inspections.
- Monitor process flows and ensure its compliance to established parameters.
- Develop QA plans by conducting hazard analysis, identify Critical Control Points, implement preventive measures, establishing critical limits, monitor procedures, corrective actions and verification procedures.
- Provide QA advice to management.
- Develop, maintain, and enforce Good Manufacturing Practices, validating existing processes, providing documentation and staff management.
- Work closely with other departments to analyse and address QA issues derived from customer feedback.
- Ensure ISO standards are implemented by all Q. C. Executives (Food Technologist), team leaders and operators.
- Work with R&D and Production to ensure smooth execution of new products developed to mass production.
- At least a Diploma/Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Food Science & Technology or other related fields
- Proficient in BRC, FSSC, ISO, HACCP, and Halal standards
- Experience in Food Safety regulatory auditing will be a plus.