• Work with Apps Solution Delivery Lead to maintain a healthy pool of QA to support current and upcoming projects.
• Maintain a knowledge base of related expertise, templates etc.
• Identify and drive new initiatives to improve team’s knowledge, process, and engagement with other parties.
• Serve as a QA SME to ensure adoption of QA practice within Technical Excellence tower.
• Work as a people manager for the QA team.
As a QA for projects,
• Review and analyze user and system specifications
• Interact with BA/PO and/or business users to understand and review product requirements
• Collaborate with the teams to determine the best automated test strategies
• Design and create test automation scripts
• Integrate the automated testing into the product’s CI/CD pipeline
• Develop and monitor the quality metrics of the product
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the Agile product life cycle
• Provides guidance to the team of developers and automation engineers in developing test automation scripts
• Oversees product’s overall quality and reviews processes to fill in gaps where improvement is needed
• 8+ years’ experience in software test automation scripting and quality assurance on medium to large projects
• Practiced Agile methodology we at least 2 full project development life cycle
• Knowledgeable in SpecFlow, Pester, Selenium, Gherkin, or other test automation tools
• Knowledgeable in Test Driven Development or other test automation frameworks
• Experience in using Azure DevOps or other DevOps tools and framework
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
• Knowledge of project tracking software like JIRA an added advantage
• Previous experience in software development is an added advantage
• Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
• Effective oral / written communication skills
• Desire to learn new skills and improve on them
• Bachelors or Associate degree in IT discipline. 8+ years in software development industry. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)