SATS Food Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Feb-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Plan & conduct food safety and hygiene inspection for Commercialized Cookhouses (CCH) and Commercial Outlets kitchen operation to ensure operation comply with the food safety & quality management system.
- Plan and conduct the ISO/HACCP internal audit for CCH.
- Compile and follow-up the hygiene inspection/internal audit findings, ensuring that the non-conformance is rectified within the stipulated period.
- Recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions to be taken.
- Plan & coordinate for monthly sample collection and perform hand swab & equipment swab test.
- Monitor, compile, and analyze test results.
- Conduct investigations for unsatisfactory test results (if any) and provide the root cause & corrective action to be taken.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Prepare and submit the monthly QA management report to customer.
- Support Main Kitchen operation and ad-hoc catering event when required.
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Degree holder with 3 to 5 years relevant working experience preferred
- Possess driving license
- Job position will commensurate with experience
SATS Food Services Pte Ltd